Frequently Asked Questions
Ordering custom merchandise first starts with selecting your preferred garment or products. The next step is then creating your custom design or requesting a quick quote. Once you create your design and your items have been selected, you can decide where you want the design to live on your t-shirt, sweatshirt or other types of apparel or hard good.
With One Chaptr Promos, it's easy to order your custom shirts. You can get started on your order by filling out this form.
The cost of a custom printed shirt depends primarily on 4 things:
- What kind of garment you are ordering
- How many garments you're ordering
- How many locations you want to print on
- How many colors are printed on each location
You need to make sure your artwork is in vector format. Acceptable file types are .ai, .eps, .pdf and .svg. If you don't have a vector file, we can help you convert it - ask for pricing!
There are two types of images - Rasters and Vectors. Rasters are made out of pixels and have a set resolution based on size. This makes them useless for clean prints! Vectors are generated using mathematically precise lines so the quality doesn't change no matter how big or small they are scaled. Perfect for clean prints!
Our screens and print pallets allow us to print up to 16" x 20" on a standard print location. Sleeves prints can be a maximum of 4" x 16".
Yes. We charge screen fees on screen printing orders and a digitization fee for embroidery orders.
We charge a one-time fee of $20 per screen. Each ink color requires its own screen.
We charge a one-time fee of $50 to digitize a logo. This must be done to optimize your graphic for the embroidery machines.
Our typical turnaround time is 7-10 business days from the time you place an order.
For standard screen printed garments we require a minimum of 24 pieces. Direct-To-Garment Printing, Transfers and Embroidery has no minimum quantity.
Yes. Garment colors can be mixed as long as there is a minimum of 12 per color.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
For Bulk Orders-
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Custom printed apparel is fun, but with any custom process, the end result may not be what you envisioned. Rest assured, we will strive to find a solution to make it right for you. We take pride in making high-quality products and doing so on time, exactly when you expect them. If the bulk custom product you receive differs in a significant way from what you created, we want to make sure you’re taken care of. Notify us of any issues within 15 days of receiving your order and we will work with you to make it right or refund your order in full.
For questions about your order, please email us!
For Single Retail Orders-
Before returning any products, please be sure to review the following policies regarding returns. Returns are accepted only if the merchandise you received from us is defective, broken, or was shipped incorrectly.
- Any returns must be authorized in advance by a customer service representative within 14 days from receiving the order. Returns sent back without proper proof of purchase will not be processed, but returned to the customer.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that have been worn, washed or improperly cared for.
- Shipping and Handling charges may not be credited on returns.
- Securely pack and seal the return merchandise and invoice in an appropriate shipping box or envelope, and send back to us using an insured service to the below address. (This will provide you with recourse on your package, as we cannot accept responsibility for packages that we do not ship ourselves).
Send returns/exchanges to:
1011 Palmer Plaza Ln,
Charlotte, NC 28211
You can contact us by email for any customer service requests at email@example.com
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Most orders ship from our facility within 10 business days of us receiving the order (excluding Fridays or Holidays). Once your order ships you’ll receive an email with your shipping confirmation and tracking number. All orders ship from our warehouse in North Carolina.