2022 Giving Tuesday- #PacktheTruckCharlotte
THREE Opportunities To Donate:
1. Make a gift to the Jamil Niner Student Pantry at givingtuesday.charlotte.edu, and put in the final steps section in honor of- "#PacktheTruck". So we can track donations!
2. Donate an item from Amazon Wishlist, and put in the gift message section "#PacktheTruck". So we can track donations!
3. Bring wishlist items to the Normbulance Tailgate on Saturday 11/19, right outside GATE 2!
Last year 500 lbs. were donated! This year the goal is 700 lbs!
Dried Red Lentils
Dried & Canned Chickpeas
Dried & Canned Black beans
Pasta sauce (meatless preferred)
Oatmeal (any variety)
Cereal (oat & rice)
Potatoes (any variety)
4. Attend the watch party on Giving Tuesday 11/29 as the Charlotte 49ers take on the Davidson Wildcats at 6 PM at Cabarrus Brewery.
Watch Party Challenge Gift:
First $1,000 donated at the watch party will be matched dollar for dollar!
Two Opportunities To Share
1. Follow and tag the Jamil Niner Student Pantry & One Movement on social media.
2. SHARE! Don't forget to use hashtags #FeedANiner, #UNCCharlotte, & #PacktheTruckCharlotte.
Follow the progress HERE
Fight Food Insecurity for Niners this Holiday Season!
Calling all Niners!
The UNC Charlotte community supports Niners as they face challenges of food insecurity. This Giving Tuesday, November 29, 2022, make a gift today to ensure every Niner has access to nutritious food this holiday season and beyond. Your donation can allow students to focus on their academic success instead of where to get their next meal.
The Jamil Niner Student Pantry was created to ensure food security, human dignity, and well-being on campus by providing in-need UNC Charlotte students with healthy, culturally appropriate emergency food assistance-- and this wouldn't be possible without the support of generous alumni, parents, and friends.